Treatment of prostate disease is rarely limited to taking medication. Men are also introduced to physical therapy procedures and physical exercises to improve health. Exercises for prostatitis will help to cope with stagnant processes in the pelvis and reduce the manifestation of symptoms of the disease.
The need for gymnastics
Every person needs regular exercise. Full recovery with the use of effective medications will not occur if you do not exercise for prostatitis and prostate adenoma. They improve the effect of drugs, normalize the urination process, increase potency.
It is important to find out what caused impotence to get rid of the disease accurately. In cases of disease caused by congestion in the prostate, you cannot go without charging. Also, it can bring a better effect than pharmacy drugs. With chronic prostatitis of an infectious nature, it will not be possible to avoid taking medication, however, you should not forget about physical education.
Gymnastics for the prostate has the following advantages:
- promotes the removal of toxic substances from the body;
- improves cellular nutrition;
- normalizes blood circulation in Organs pelvic organs;
- trains the prostate muscles.
It should be remembered that doing exercises to improve the prostate in the acute course of the disease is undesirable. The doctor advises about this at the reception. During training, discomfort and severe pain may be felt, consultation with a specialist is not a recommendation, but a mandatory measure.
A set of exercises for men
Interested in how to strengthen the prostate, it is worth remembering: the result can only be achieved with regular training. There is no need to abandon the gymnastics of the muscles of the genitourinary system after a few days, doubting its beneficial effects. If you perform all the elements correctly, it will be possible to eliminate symptoms in 2-4 weeks. The complex includes exercises for the muscles of the press, pelvis, legs, as well as breathing exercises. It is advisable to change your lifestyle with prostatitis: walk more and ride a bike, eat right, visit a doctor regularly.
Basic exercises (physiotherapy exercises)
Physical activity starts with a regular warm-up. It is permissible to perform it for all people, even with serious disorders in the body or after surgery. It is allowed to practice any sport, after consulting your doctor.
What exercises should be done with prostatitis
- Half squat.Spread your legs shoulder-width apart and do regular squats, but your knees should be as far apart as possible. Perform the element slowly 5-10 times, avoiding discomfort in the muscles. Squats for prostatitis are very useful, but in no case should they be done with weights. From this, training must be abandoned forever.
- Flexion and extension of the legs.Lying on your back, lift your lower limbs (at this point they should remain straight) and then bend, pulling your knees towards your chest. Repeat 5 times, you can do different approaches.
- Lifting the legs.Lying on your back, get up on your elbows and tear your legs off the floor a few inches, lock in that position for a few seconds. Then open and bring your legs together 10 times, do 3 sets. You cannot open your knees, but simply hold your limbs 10 cm from the floor. Then lower them to the floor, rest and repeat 5-10 times.
- "Birch".Lift your legs and pelvis so that a right angle is formed to the floor. Freeze for a few seconds, supporting your back with your hands. Do 5-7 times.
- Step in place.Exercise is indicated for chronic prostatitis as it accelerates the blood well. You need to try to lift your knees really high, do at least 8-10 repetitions on each leg.
- Pull your knee towards your chest.Lying on your right side, reach your left knee into your chest. Do it 5-8 times, then roll over and repeat the same thing, but with your right leg.
The "bridge" completes the complex of therapeutic gymnastics exercises for prostatitis. Not every grown man can do this, but you can simplify the task. It is necessary to lie on your stomach, stand up on your hands and bend your back as much as possible, forming an arch. You can do it differently: lie on your back, bend your knees, place your palms next to your pelvis. Raise your torso, lifting everything off the floor except your shoulder blades, head, and feet.
In physically fit men, pain does not occur during exercise therapy. Loading with prostatitis should end with pleasant warmth throughout the body. Often, the next day, there is discomfort in the muscles, but this is absolutely normal and indicates that they are working.
Various asanas allow you to get rid of pain in a few months, as well as improve the functioning of the whole organism. Positions where the muscles of the abdominal region are involved relieve inflammation. There are different complexes, hatha yoga is recommended for men with prostatitis, which includes exercises that are quite simple and accessible to everyone. It is here that the inverted asanas necessary to eliminate congestive prostatitis are collected.
Gymnastics for prostatitis is easy to do at home, but you can go to the gym. If during the session you feel discomfort or deterioration of well-being, it is better to abandon the training. Malaise can be caused by lack of physical conditioning or pressure on the chest and abdomen.
- first asanacalled a triangle. The back remains straight while performing, the legs are spaced as far apart as possible. With one hand you need to reach the foot and grab it, touch the knee with your face. Freeze the pose for 15 seconds and repeat the same with the other leg.
- According to Asanaagainst prostatitis - a closed ring. Lying on your stomach, lift your torso off the floor (chest) and also lift your legs. Use your hands to support the limbs by the ankles and remain in the position for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Third Asanaunder the name of an eagle will definitely help to defeat the disease. Performed while standing with the knees slightly bent. The right shin should be thrown over the opposite thigh and stand for one minute. Then rest a little and repeat with the other leg.
Mandatory should be breathing exercises for the treatment of prostatitis at home. It is recommended to do it several times a day, especially since it is easy to do. Just stretch your arms up while inhaling, hold your breath and lower your limbs, exhaling through your mouth. It is better to repeat 3-4 times and then take a break.
Yoga is given time in the morning after waking up or a few hours before bed. The movements are smooth and slow, like breathing. It won't be superfluous to play sports outdoors or at least open the window during training (you should avoid drafts so you don't get sick). After class, it is recommended to take a contrast bath.
Usually women face the Kegel complex, but few people know that there is a charge for men. It has many advantages, namely:
- restores erection and increases the duration of sex;
- improves blood circulation in the genitals;
- prevents premature ejaculation;
- has a positive effect on seed quality.
An important point - Kegel exercises for prostatitis are performed in the morning during an erection. There is nothing difficult about charging, but some rules must be observed. You will need a small weight, which is carefully tied to the penis with a soft ribbon. It is necessary to stretch the muscles, trying to lift the weight a little. It is recommended to increase your weight over time.
The pubococcygeus muscle, responsible for the hardness of the penis, must be trained. Regular prostate exercise will help the old and the young. It is possible not only to improve the quality of sex, but also to improve the functioning of the testicles. Locating the muscle is easy during urination. It is necessary to hold the flow for a few seconds and resume to feel the contraction of the muscles. You can put your hand on the pubis for a better understanding. Having found the muscle, you should do exercises to treat prostatitis in men:
- completely relax all the muscles in the pelvis (with this at the beginning of training there are often problems);
- tense the pubic-coccygeus muscle, retract the anus and remain there for a few seconds;
- repeat the element about 15-18 times, increasing the tension time to 10 seconds.
This exercise does not require an erection, so you can do it even at work or in transport. At first, difficulties arise, you will have to devote more time to training, but after 2-3 weeks, loading will become a habit. Physical exercises for prostatitis are always combined with Kegel gymnastics, and in some cases, they add classes in the pool, yoga, running.
Most men think that the treatment of prostatitis with massage is performed exclusively with the fingers through the anus. Often just thinking about it causes fear or embarrassment, but there is an alternative. Prostate massage with a tennis ball will be a real salvation, because you can do it yourself. Exercise is safe, painless and requires no special skills.
The procedure is simple, but it must be done correctly to avoid discomfort. You need a regular tennis ball and a gym mat. Start training with breathing exercises or exercise therapy. The ball must be placed on the floor and "sit" on it so that it is in contact with the groin. Giving a massage is simple - roll it on the floor for 5 minutes with your pelvis. Do 3-4 sets a day, time can be increased. This prostate exercise is effective for preventing prostatitis at any age. You can add walking on the buttocks, but you need to keep your back straight.
The main rule is not to overdo it when doing prostate exercises. It is highly recommended to consult a specialist to avoid complications. During prostate training, there should be no pain, slight discomfort in the muscles is acceptable.
After a stroke and heart attack, it is impossible to treat prostate adenoma with physical exercise during the first 6 months. As already mentioned, during an exacerbation of prostatitis, it is forbidden to play sports. An elevated body temperature will inform about the inflammatory process or infection. Also, it is not recommended to do gymnastics during exacerbation of chronic pathologies, aortic aneurysm, after surgery. With caution, exercises for the prostate and potency are performed if there are intervertebral or inguinal hernias, high blood pressure and other diseases of the circulatory system.
The treatment of prostatitis is impossible to imagine without gymnastics or massage. In most cases, it is they that help to forget about the disease for a long time, not various drugs. It is recommended to do yoga, physical therapy exercises, swimming, Kegel exercises, walking with prostate. Often, various techniques are combined with folk remedies for the best results.